Search This Blog

Tuesday 11 February 2014

My strategy for beating Pokémon Red

  I started with a Charmander, and I only built that Pokémon up while my other Pokémon were low level Pokémon. I restarted the game because I didn't have a very good approach to beating the Pokémon trainers with just one strong Pokémon. My Charizard was a level 70 and my other Pokémon were in the 30s and 20s, and sometimes they were level 5 and 2 that was a bad approach. So I started a new game.

This time, I chose a different starter Pokémon and I had a much better approach. Now my good approach. I chose Bulbasaur. He is very special. He is the fastest level growing Pokémon. This time I raised my Pokémon evenly between 30 and 43 in my group. I have a Snorlax (normal type) and a Venusaur (plant type) and a Graveler (rock/ground type) and a Pikachu (electric type) and a Gyarados (flying/dragon type) and a Growlithe (fire type). And that is my group. And this strategy is working perfectly. I am beating trainers more easily. Yay!!


2 comments:

  1. Unfortunately, I don't understand a word of this, but your strategy seems sound. Since it is working and you are improving your score, I have to agree that your new approach is better. Good job.

    Grandma Carol

    ReplyDelete